Staub Cast Iron Cookware
For centuries, cooks have taken advantage of the natural heat retention and redistribution properties of cast iron.
• Black matte enamel coating is indestructible; chip resistant without discoloring.
• Black matte enamel inside as a culinary advantage for better braising, roasting, caramelizing,
and practical advantages of higher scratch & temperature resistance, longer durability and easy cleaning.
• Safe for use in dishwasher, although hand washing recommended.
• Use on all types of heat sources, including induction.
• Oven safe up to 500°F / 250°C.
• Made in France
• Cadmium Free / Lead Free / PFOA Free / PTFE Free
Staub Use and Care >
ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS also leads the way as the market leader for product quality, innovation and service. All products feature a classic-modern design with a timeless appearance and are made of high-quality materials.