Ballarini Professionale Series 4500 9.5" Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan
Everyone is a chef when cooking with Ballarini.
Proudly made in Italy, Ballarini specializes in premium nonstick cookware inspired by the rich tradition of Italian cuisine. The Ballarini Professionale 4500 Series is the must-have nonstick pan for demanding chefs. Designed for intensive use, these restaurant-tested pans bring professional quality cookware to home kitchens. Reinforced with ceramic particles, the KERASTONE professional nonstick coating boasts exceptional durability and quick release. Enjoy flawless food that doesn’t stick with this long-lasting, metal-safe coating. Its thick aluminum construction ensures perfect heat distribution for no hot spots. For easy maneuvering, the hollow tube handle stays cool to the touch and is securely riveted to endure everyday use.
Features & Benefits:
- Thick aluminum construction
- Constant thickness—5mm—for perfect heat distribution and retention and no hot spots
- KERASTONE® professional nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles for exceptional durability
- PFOA-free KERASTONE® is long lasting, restaurant tested, and safe to use with metal utensils
- Superior flat base stability – pan will not bulge
- Professional, hollow tube stainless steel handles remain cool to the touch and are easy to grip
- Rivets reinforce handle strength
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, except induction
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Italy