ZWILLING Aurora 5-Ply Stainless Steel 3-Qt. Saute Pan
This sauté pan is excellent for sautéing vegetables and browning meats and fish fillets. Its high, straight sides make it easy to flip foods over with a spatula. After searing the food, you can deglaze the pan with wine or stock to create a savory sauce. Because the pan is oven and broiler safe to 500°F (260°C), you have the option of searing foods on the stovetop and finishing the dish in the oven. A helper handle facilities lifting.
The ZWILLING Aurora 5-Ply stainless-steel sauté pan was developed by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the German company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. We know that top-quality knives and cookware are the most important investments home cooks can make, so it’s only natural that we launched our new line of premium cookware, ZWILLING Aurora 5-Ply stainless steel.
Produced in Belgium, the cookware is constructed of five layers: a stainless-steel interior and exterior plus a three-layer aluminum core. Pans heat up quickly, distribute heat evenly and retain it well, with no hot or cold spots, so you’ll enjoy perfect searing and browning—and delicious meals. Thanks to our proprietary technology, the pans have a flat, stable base that won’t bulge when heated, ensuring even cooking. You won’t find this with any other cookware on the market.
Features & Benefits:
• 5-ply construction ensures outstanding heat conduction and retention.
• Pan bottoms are flat and won’t bulge when heated, unlike
other cookware on the market.
• Ergonomic stainless-steel handles are securely riveted and stay cool
on the stovetop.
• Tight-fitting lids promote energy-efficient cooking.
• Rolled rims ensure dripless pouring.
• Satin-finished stainless-steel exteriors and mirror-finished handles
look beautiful in your kitchen.
• Compatible with gas, electric, induction, ceramic and halogen cooktops.
• Oven and broiler safe to 500°F (260°C).
• Dishwasher safe.
• Made in Belgium.
• Lifetime warranty.