ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Sol 3-ply 8" Stainless Steel Thermolon Nonstick Fry Pan
Since 1731 ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS has set the standard for premium quality cutlery. In 1923 ZWILLING pioneered the use of stainless steel for knives.
Marrying the tradition of quality with innovation and stainless steel know-how, ZWILLING Sol stainless steel cookware was born. Fully clad 3-ply construction with stay cool handles, pouring rims and eco-friendly Thermolon™ non-stick ceramic coating, make Sol a line worthy of the ZWILLING tradition.
ZWILLING’s Thermolon™ ceramic coating is the healthy and ecofriendly alternative to conventional PTFE nonstick coatings. This innovative ceramic coating does not release fumes into the environment when heated and does not blister or peel. During the application process the emissions of C02 are reduced by 60%.
Incredible non-stick performance
• Thermolon™, revolutionary natural non-stick ceramic coating.
Healthful & safe cooking
• PTFE-free: no potentially dangerous chemical’s inside.
• Does not release toxic fumes at high temperatures.
• The coating will not blister or peel.
• Manufactured without PFOA: environmentally friendly.
• Option to cook with less fat
• Fully clad 3-ply construction from rim to rim – 3 millimeters thick.
• Aluminum core conducts heat quickly and evenly.
•No hot spots; even browning, great searing.
• Stay cool & ergonomic handle
• Drip-less pouring rim
• Oven safe up to 500˚F
• Extremely easy cleaning
• Dishwasher safe