ZWILLING Pro 4.5" Mini-Cleaver
Good things come in small packages with the ZWILLING Pro 4.5 Mini Cleaver. This charming knife is a perfect presentation piece use it to slice charcuterie and cheese in style. Thanks to the ergonomic curved bolster, enjoy fatigue-free cutting every time.
The Mini Cleaver's flat edge ensures the entire length of the blade comes into contact with the cutting board, making it ideal for chopping carrots, herbs, and other small vegetables. Precision-forged from a single piece of special formula steel, the ice-hardened blade boasts exceptional sharpness and durability.
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife on the market. Marrying German engineering expertise and sleek Italian design, each knife is hand-honed and hand-finished by skilled artisans. Since 1731, ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS has been crafting exceptional cutlery, setting the gold standard for premium cutlery across the globe.
How to correctly hold a knife using the Professional Pinch Grip
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Hand wash only
- Manufactured in Germany
|Tip to Tip||9.3"|
|Sharp Edge/ Blade||4.5"|
|Tip to Handle||5.4"|
|Width of Blade||2.2"|
|Thickness of Blade||0.16"|
|Handle Width||0.7" mid, 0.77" thick end|
|Weight (oz)||6 3/8 oz|
|Weight (g)||182 g|