ZWILLING Pro 7" Fine Edge Prep Knife
The ZWILLING® Pro 7” Fine Edge Utility Knife is perfect for prep work. Longer than a traditional utility knife, the ice-hardened blade boasts the exceptional sharpness needed for precision cuts, like trimming vegetables and slicing carrots. The long blade is also ideal for larger prep tasks—slice squash, dice onions, and chop apples with ease.
Skinnier and lighter than a traditional chef’s knife, this knife supports both classic Western circular and rocking and Asian-style chopping cuts. Precision-forged from a single piece of special formula steel, the blade is incredibly sturdy, balanced and flexible so you can cut with confidence. Thanks to the ergonomic curved bolster, enjoy fatigue-free cutting every time.
ZWILLING® Pro is the most user-friendly knife on the market. Marrying German engineering expertise and sleek Italian design, each knife is hand-honed and hand-finished by skilled artisans. Since 1731, ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS has been crafting exceptional cutlery, setting the gold standard for premium cutlery across the globe.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Hand wash only
- Manufactured in Germany