ZWILLING Pro 5" Serrated Utility Knife
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. Made in Germany, designed in Italy by Matteo Thun.
ZWILLING Pro 5" Utility Knife - Medium-sized knife with serrated edge. Cuts anything with a hard outside and soft inside for example tomatoes, sausages, small bread rolls and cheese. Practical for picnics and cold lunches.
How to correctly hold a knife using the Professional Pinch Grip
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Hand wash only
- Manufactured in Germany