Zwilling Pro 4" Paring Knife - Visual Imperfections
While supplies last. Product may have minor visual imperfections or a damaged box. Though this will not affect the product's performance.
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. Made in Germany, designed in Italy by Matteo Thun.
ZWILLING Pro 4" Paring Knife - Small, light and versatile knife with a slim blade and centered tip. Peels, cuts, cleans and garnishes fruit and vegetables. Also suitable for preparing meat and larding.
How to correctly hold a knife using the Professional Pinch Grip
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- Mediterranean Holm Oak handle has a handsome wood grain and a wonderful feel
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Hand wash only
- Manufactured in Germany