ZWILLING Gourmet 7" Santoku Knife
The premium cutlery pioneer ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has been crafting notable knives since 1731. Respected as an innovator in the industry, the company remains true to its roots: a strong commitment to quality and excellence.
ZWILLING Gourmet is the go-to knife for home chefs eager for their everyday knife to be exceptional. The single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction is lighterthan forged knives, allowing for maximum maneuverability.
Proudly crafted in Germany, the knives are made of special-formula steel that has been perfected for over 285 years. Combined with our signature ice-hardening technique, the blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.
The ergonomic, triple-riveted handle ensures fatigue-free cutting. Experience the comfort, durability, and sharpness of ZWILLING Gourmet.
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- Precision-stamped from a single-piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controllededge ensure ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Traditional three-riveted handle with a full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting
- Highly durable POM handle has stainless steel rivets that balance blade and handle perfectly
- Center rivet is laser inscribed with ZWILLING logo
- Manufactured in Germany