Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 5" Santoku Knife - Visual Imperfections
While supplies last. Product may have minor visual imperfections or a damaged box. Though this will not affect the product's performance.
Asian chef's knife with broad blade and especially sharp cutting edge. The all-rounder of the Asian kitchen can be used threefold: for preparing meat, fish and also vegetables. Best used in chopping motion.
- Made in Germany
- ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
- SIGMAFORGE knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- FRIODUR blade, ice-hardened for long lasting sharpness
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
- Laser controlled edge
- Classic full bolster
- Traditional three rivet handle
- Full tang
- Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)