Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional 6" Chef's Knife - Visual Imperfections
While supplies last. Product may have minor visual imperfections or a damaged box. Though this will not affect the product's performance.
Sturdy, heavy knife with broad, strong blade and fine cutting edge. The all-rounder for professionals and hobby chefs suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables, slicing and dicing fish and meat. Can be used in the circular, rocking and chopping motion.
- Made in Germany
- ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
- SIGMAFORGE knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- FRIODUR blade, ice-hardened for long lasting sharpness
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
- Laser controlled edge
- Classic full bolster
- Traditional three rivet handle
- Full tang
- Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)