J.A. Henckels International CLASSIC Christopher Kimball Edition 3-pc Starter Set
Expert knives from an award-winning chef.
Christopher Kimball has been teaching cooking for three decades on national television and radio as well as in award-winning cookbooks, magazines, online, and at live events. Founder of Christopher Kimball's Milk Street Kitchen and a friend of the real home cook, Mr. Kimball is fascinated by the tools of the trade including what works and what doesn't. Now he is putting that experience to good use in designing kitchen tools for how we really cook today.
- Includes 4" parer, 5.5" serrated utility, and 7" cook's knife
- High Quality German Stainless Steel
- Professional Look, Satin Finish
- One Piece Precision Forged
- Ergonomic, Triple-Riveted Handle
- Dishwasher Safe, Hand Washing Recommended
- Made in Spain