J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 3" Kudamono Paring Knife
The Henckels International Forged Premio 3" Kudamono Paring Knife allows you to cut with confidence. Peel apples, remove blemishes, and create beautiful garnishes with this small, Asian-style knife. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the hollow edge blade has small indentations that prevent food from sticking.
The forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Curved for comfort, the triple-rivet handle features a stylish, stainless steel endcap that adds aesthetic appeal to your knife block. Stamped with the single man Henckels' logo, this Halberdier symbolizes Forged Premio's superb quality at a remarkable value.
Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Forged bolster construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Modern, triple-rivet design is curved for comfort
- Stainless steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in China