Staub Cast Iron 13" Paella Pan - Visual Imperfections - Matte Black
While supplies last.
Product may have minor visual imperfections or a damaged box. Though this will not affect the product's performance. This may include discoloration, blemishes, or chips that have been enameled over.
The ideal cast iron piece for searing, browning and frying, oven-roasting and baking, this oversized pan boasts a large cooking surface and raised sides with double handles for ease of maneuvering. A beautiful addition to any cookware collection, Staub enameled cast iron delivers exceptional cooking results that transition beautifully from oven to table. No pre-seasoning is required and the pan cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
Features & Benefits
• Made in France
• Two loop, side handles for easy transferring from stove/oven to tabletop
• Short handles facilitates storage
• Large cooking area for frying, sautéing, and searing
• High walls contains splatter
• Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
• Oven safe to 500˚F
• Each piece is one-of-a-kind
BLACK MATTE ENAMEL INTERIOR
• Rough texture results in exceptional browning
• Requires no seasoning
• Dishwasher safe