Staub Cast Iron Cookware
For centuries, cooks have taken advantage of the natural heat retention and redistribution properties of cast iron.
• Black matte enamel coating is indestructible; chip resistant without discoloring.
• Black matte enamel inside as a culinary advantage for better braising, roasting, caramelizing,
and practical advantages of higher scratch & temperature resistance, longer durability and easy cleaning.
• Safe for use in dishwasher, although hand washing recommended.
• Use on all types of heat sources, including induction.
• Oven safe up to 500°F / 250°C.
• Made in France
• Cadmium Free / Lead Free / PFOA Free / PTFE Free
Staub Use and Care >