Staub Cast Iron Cookware
For centuries, cooks have taken advantage of the natural heat retention and redistribution properties of cast iron.
• Black matte enamel coating is indestructible; chip resistant without discoloring.
• Black matte enamel inside as a culinary advantage for better braising, roasting, caramelizing,
and practical advantages of higher scratch & temperature resistance, longer durability and easy cleaning.
• Safe for use in dishwasher, although hand washing recommended.
• Use on all types of heat sources, including induction.
• Oven safe up to 500°F / 250°C.
• Made in France
• Cadmium Free / Lead Free / PFOA Free / PTFE Free
Staub Use and Care >
ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS is both manufacturer and distributor of premium products.
ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS also leads the way as the market leader for product quality, innovation and service. All products feature a classic-modern design with a timeless appearance and are made of high-quality materials.