ZWILLING Aurora 5-Ply Stainless Steel 3.5-Qt. Saucier
This saucier is tailor-made for cooking sauces, from béchamel and red wine sauces to tomato sauces. Shallower than a traditional saucepan, it has sloping sides and a rounded bottom promote efficient stirring and whisking as your sauce simmers and reduces. The wide surface promotes quick evaporation of liquids. The pan is also perfect for cooking custards, simmering risotto and polenta, and making soups.
The ZWILLING Aurora 5-Ply stainless-steel saucier was developed by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the German company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. We know that top-quality knives and cookware are the most important investments home cooks can make, so it’s only natural that we launched our new line of premium cookware, ZWILLING Aurora 5-Ply stainless steel.
Produced in Belgium, the cookware is constructed of five layers: a stainless-steel interior and exterior plus a three-layer aluminum core. Pans heat up quickly, distribute heat evenly and retain it well, with no hot or cold spots, so you’ll enjoy perfect searing and browning—and delicious meals. Thanks to our proprietary technology, the pans have a flat, stable base that won’t bulge when heated, ensuring even cooking. You won’t find this with any other cookware on the market.
Features & Benefits:
• 5-ply construction ensures outstanding heat conduction and retention.
• Pan bottoms are flat and won’t bulge when heated, unlike
other cookware on the market.
• Ergonomic stainless-steel handles are securely riveted and stay cool
on the stovetop.
• Tight-fitting lids promote energy-efficient cooking.
• Rolled rims ensure dripless pouring.
• Satin-finished stainless-steel exteriors and mirror-finished handles
look beautiful in your kitchen.
• Compatible with gas, electric, induction, ceramic and halogen cooktops.
• Oven and broiler safe to 500°F (260°C).
• Dishwasher safe.
• Made in Belgium.
• Lifetime warranty.