ZWILLING Pro 6" Meat Cleaver
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. Made in Germany, designed in Italy by Matteo Thun.
The ZWILLING Pro 6 Meat Cleaver makes tough jobs easy. Chop roast chickens and small chicken bones effortlessly with this heavy-duty cleaver. Forged from a single piece of ice-hardened steel, the blade boasts maximum durability and sharpness. Like all knives in the Pro collection, this cleaver features an innovative curved bolster grip. This allows you to use a professional pinch grip for more control and less fatigue when breaking down large cuts of meat. Cut like a Pro with this ultimate cleaver.
Made in Germany of ZWILLING Special Formula, high carbon German NO STAIN steel.
Curved bolster guides grip; cut with improved precision, safety and comfort.
Full edge utility the whole length of the blade can be used for cutting and chopping. The edge can be sharpened in full from bolster to tip.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- Mediterranean Holm Oak handle has a handsome wood grain and a wonderful feel
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Hand wash only
- Manufactured in Germany
|Tip to Tip||11.5"|
|Sharp Edge/ Blade||6"|
|Tip to Handle||7"|
|Width of Blade||3"|
|Thickness of Blade||0.02"|
|Handle Width||1" mid, 1.3" thick end|
|Weight (oz)||1 lb, 1 1/8 oz|
|Weight (g)||486 g|