ZWILLING Pro 6" Meat Cleaver
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. Made in Germany, designed in Italy by Matteo Thun.
The ZWILLING Pro 6” Meat Cleaver makes tough jobs easy. Chop roast chickens and small chicken bones effortlessly with this heavy-duty cleaver. Forged from a single piece of ice-hardened steel, the blade boasts maximum durability and sharpness. Like all knives in the Pro collection, this cleaver features an innovative curved bolster grip. This allows you to use a professional pinch grip for more control and less fatigue when breaking down large cuts of meat. Cut like a Pro with this ultimate cleaver.
Made in Germany of ZWILLING Special Formula, high carbon German NO STAIN steel.
Curved bolster guides grip; cut with improved precision, safety and comfort.
Full edge utility — the whole length of the blade can be used for cutting and chopping. The edge can be sharpened in full from bolster to tip.
• Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
• Unique Curved Bolster & Innovative Blade Shape
• Unique Curved Bolster ensures exceptional precision, comfort
and safety when breaking down meat
• ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
• SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
• FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
• ZWILLING Special Formula, high carbon German NO STAIN
steel blade provides the durability needed for tough kitchen tasks
• Wide flat blade tenderizes meat effectively
• Hand sharpened and polished
• Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
• Laser controlled edge
• Traditional three rivet handle
• Full tang
• Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
How to correctly hold a knife using the Professional Pinch Grip