ZWILLING Pro 4.5" Mini-Cleaver
Good things come in small packages with the ZWILLING Pro 4.5” Mini Cleaver. This charming knife is a perfect presentation piece—use it to slice charcuterie and cheese in style. Thanks to the ergonomic curved bolster, enjoy fatigue-free cutting every time.
The Mini Cleaver’s flat edge ensures the entire length of the blade comes into contact with the cutting board, making it ideal for chopping carrots, herbs, and other small vegetables. Precision-forged from a single piece of special formula steel, the ice-hardened blade boasts exceptional sharpness and durability.
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife on the market. Marrying German engineering expertise and sleek Italian design, each knife is hand-honed and hand-finished by skilled artisans. Since 1731, ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS has been crafting exceptional cutlery, setting the gold standard for premium cutlery across the globe.
How to correctly hold a knife using the Professional Pinch Grip
- Made in Germany
- Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
- Unique Curved Bolster & Innovative Blade Shape
- ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
- Laser controlled edge
- Traditional three rivet handle
- Full tang
- Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)