ZWILLING Pro 7" Fine Edge Prep Knife
The ZWILLING® Pro 7” Fine Edge Utility Knife is perfect for prep work. Longer than a traditional utility knife, the ice-hardened blade boasts the exceptional sharpness needed for precision cuts, like trimming vegetables and slicing carrots. The long blade is also ideal for larger prep tasks—slice squash, dice onions, and chop apples with ease.
Skinnier and lighter than a traditional chef’s knife, this knife supports both classic Western circular and rocking and Asian-style chopping cuts. Precision-forged from a single piece of special formula steel, the blade is incredibly sturdy, balanced and flexible so you can cut with confidence. Thanks to the ergonomic curved bolster, enjoy fatigue-free cutting every time.
ZWILLING® Pro is the most user-friendly knife on the market. Marrying German engineering expertise and sleek Italian design, each knife is hand-honed and hand-finished by skilled artisans. Since 1731, ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS has been crafting exceptional cutlery, setting the gold standard for premium cutlery across the globe.
- Made in Germany
- Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
- Unique Curved Bolster & Innovative Blade Shape
- ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
- Laser controlled edge
- Traditional three rivet handle
- Full tang
- Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)