ZWILLING Pro 4.5" Petite Cook's Knife
The ZWILLING Pro 4.5 Petite Cook is specially suited for small-size tasks. This mini all-rounder is shorter than a chef's knife yet wider than a prep knife, making it ideal for chopping herbs, slicing strawberries, and mincing shallots. The wide blade is perfect for smashing garlic, too.
Precision-forged from a single piece of special formula steel, the ice-hardened blade boasts exceptional sharpness and durability. The ergonomic, curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging comfortable, fatigue-free cutting. Lightweight and versatile, the Petite Cook makes prep work easy.
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife on the market. Marrying German engineering expertise and sleek Italian design, each knife is hand-honed and hand-finished by skilled artisans. Since 1731, ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS has been crafting exceptional cutlery, setting the gold standard for premium cutlery across the globe.
How to correctly hold a knife using the Professional Pinch Grip
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- Mediterranean Holm Oak handle has a handsome wood grain and a wonderful feel
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Hand wash only
- Manufactured in Germany
|Tip to Tip||9.2"|
|Sharp Edge/ Blade||4.5"|
|Tip to Handle||5.3"|
|Width of Blade||1.55"|
|Thickness of Blade||0.14"|
|Handle Width||0.7" mid, 0.77" thick end|
|Weight (oz)||4 1/8 oz|
|Weight (g)||308 g|