MIYABI Birchwood SG2 7" Santoku Knife
MIYABI Birchwood SG2 7" Granton Santoku - Asian chef’s knife with broad blade and especially sharp cutting edge. The all-rounder of the Asian kitchen can be used threefold: for preparing meat, fish and also vegetables. Best used in chopping motion.
The potent core of SG2 super steel is protected by a 101-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern.
The CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that maximizes the properties of the steel.
• Hardening done in a state-of-the-art vacuum furnace
• Rapid-quenching to room temperature in seconds
• Cryogenic treatment at -321° F to enhance the corrosion resistance
• Double tempering to improve toughness
• Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
• Fully rounded spine
• Karelian (Masur) Birch handle
• Mosaic pin
• Two red spacers
• End cap with logo