MIYABI Birchwood SG2 4.5" Paring/Utility Knife
MIYABI Birchwood SG2 4.5" Paring Knife - Small, light and versatile knife with a slim blade and centre tip. Peels, cuts, cleans and garnishes fruit and vegetables. Also suitable for preparing meat and larding.
The potent core of SG2 super steel is protected by a 101-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern.
The CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that maximizes the properties of the steel.
• Hardening done in a state-of-the-art vacuum furnace
• Rapid-quenching to room temperature in seconds
• Cryogenic treatment at -321° F to enhance the corrosion resistance
• Double tempering to improve toughness
• Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
• Fully rounded spine
• Karelian (Masur) Birch handle
• Mosaic pin
• Two red spacers
• End cap with logo