MIYABI Kaizen 5.5" Santoku Knife with Hollow edge
MIYABI Kaizen 5.5" Santoku Knife with Hollow edge - Asian chef’s knife with broad blade and especially sharp cutting edge.
The all-rounder of the Asian kitchen can be used threefold: for preparing meat, fish and also vegetables. Best used in chopping motion.
Features and Benefits
The resilient core of VG10 (CMV60) super steel is protected by a 64-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern.
The CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that maximizes the properties of the steel.
• Hardening done in a state-of-the-art vacuum furnace
• Rapid-quenching to room temperature in seconds
• Cryogenic treatment at -321° F to enhance the corrosion resistance
• Double tempering to improve toughness
• Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
• Black linen Micarta handle
• Mosaic pin
• Two red spacers
• End cap with logo