Miyabi Kaizen 3.5" Paring Knife
MIYABI Kaizen 3.5" Paring Knife - Small, light and versatile knife with a slim blade and centered tip.
Peels, cuts, cleans and garnishes fruit and vegetables. Also suitable for preparing meat and larding.
Features and Benefits
The resilient core of VG10 (CMV60) super steel is protected by a 64-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern.
The CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that maximizes the properties of the steel.
• Hardening done in a state-of-the-art vacuum furnace
• Rapid-quenching to room temperature in seconds
• Cryogenic treatment at -321° F to enhance the corrosion resistance
• Double tempering to improve toughness
• Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
• Black linen Micarta handle
• Mosaic pin
• Two red spacers
• End cap with logo