Miyabi Kaizen 3.5" Straight Paring Knife
MIYABI Kaizen 3.5" Vegetable Knife - Small Asian vegetable knife with a strong blade, straight cutting edge and firm tip.
Cleans, peels and cuts small fruit and vegetables. Also suitable for cutting out spots and blemishes.
Features and Benefits
Manufactured in Seki, Japan
The resilient core of VG10 (CMV60) super steel is protected by a 64-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern.
The CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that maximizes the properties of the steel.
• Hardening done in a state-of-the-art vacuum furnace
• Rapid-quenching to room temperature in seconds
• Cryogenic treatment at -321° F to enhance the corrosion resistance
• Double tempering to improve toughness
• Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
• Black linen Micarta handle
• Mosaic pin
• Two red spacers
• End cap with logo