ZWILLING® Cronidur 8" Bread Knife
While supplies last.
Product may be marked with a B. Items marked with B may have minor visual imperfections or a damaged box.
ZWILLING Cronidur 8" Bread Knife - Long, strong blade with serrated edge. This edge cuts effortlessly through hard bread crusts. Cuts neat slices due to its aggressive long prongs.Features & Benefits
• Manufactured in Solingen, Germany
• Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
• Unique Curved Bolster & Innovative Blade Shape
• Exclusive high-performance Cronidur 30 steel
• SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
• FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~60 Rockwell Hardness
• Hand sharpened and polished
• Edge angle 12.5° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
• Laser controlled edge
• Multi-layer linen Micarta handle
• Full tang
• Hand-washing recommended