ZWILLINGÆ Cronidur 4" Parer
While supplies last.
Product may be marked with a B. Items marked with B may have minor visual imperfections or a damaged box.
ZWILLING Cronidur 4" Paring Knife - Small, light and versatile knife with a slim blade and centered tip. Peels, cuts, cleans and garnishes fruit and vegetables. Also suitable for preparing meat and larding.Features & Benefits
• Made in Germany
• Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
• Unique Curved Bolster & Innovative Blade Shape
• Exclusive high-performance Cronidur 30 steel
• SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
• FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~60 Rockwell Hardness
• Hand sharpened and polished
• Edge angle 12.5° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
• Laser controlled edge
• Multi-layer linen Micarta handle
• Full tang
• Hand-washing recommended