Demeyere 5-Plus Stainless Steel 3-qt Saute Pan
Produced in Belgium, Demeyere 5-Plus cookware is constructed of five layers: an 18/10 stainless-steel interior that won't react with foods, three layers of fast-heating aluminum and a magnetic stainless-steel base that's compatible with induction burners. Pans heat up quickly, distribute heat evenly and retain it well for perfect searing, browning and frying. Unlike other cookware on the market, these pans have a flat, stable base that won't bulge when heated, ensuring even cooking. Ergonomic handles stay cool on the stovetop, tight-fitting lids promote energy-efficient cooking, and rolled rims prevent spills when pouring. The cookware is oven and broiler safe to 500ºF (260ºC).
Features & Benefits:
• 5-ply construction ensures outstanding heat conduction and retention.
• Ergonomic stainless-steel handles are securely welded and stay cool
on the stovetop.
• Compatible with gas, electric, induction, ceramic and halogen cooktops.
• Flatbase stability.
• Silvinox® Surface
- Beautiful silver white shiny appearance
- Greater resistance to discoloration at high temperatures
- Easier to clean
• Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
• Dishwasher safe.
• Made in Belgium.
• Lifetime warranty.
Dimensions: 20.6 x 10.6 x 4.8