Staub Cast Iron 2.25-qt Tomorrowland Round Cocotte - Grenadine
The Tomorrowland Cocotte By Staub unites the People of Tomorrow around the table.
We combined our signature craftsmanship with the magical touch of Tomorrowland to create special-edition cookware so you can discover the flavors of the world. Tomorrowland is one of the most popular festivals in the world, where attendees from over 200 countries come together to celebrate music, art, and -of course- food!
Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the top choice for chefs and home cooks alike. Rooted in French culinary heritage, Staub’s renowned cocottes are timeless pieces, perfect for casual meals or sumptuous suppers.
The Round Cocotte with Chistera lid is the latest star in the cast iron collection. Like Staub’s signature flat lid, the domed Chistera lid has excellent self-basting properties. Usually, a convex lid causes condensation to fall to the sides. The innovative, Chistera drop-structure lid solves this problem by putting a twist on traditional spikes. Moisture cascades from the whole lid. This continuous basting guarantees delectable roast chicken and braised short ribs.
What inspired this original design? Basque pelota players use wicker basket chisteras to scoop up balls and hurl them quickly. Under Staub’s new lids, the chistera-shaped curves gather condensation to shower moisture upon the delicious dish that simmers inside.
Features & Benefits:
• Exclusive Tomorrowland Design
• Exclusive knob with Tastes of the world inscription
• Limited edition
• New Chistera drop-structure lid design
• Self-basting Chistera spikes continuously keep food moist
• Exceptional heat distribution and retention cast iron is famous for
• Matte black enamel interior heats and enhances caramelization,
• Versatile design goes from oven to table
• Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn’t require seasoning
• Iconic Staub handles with ergonomic grip
• Made in France
Handle-to-Handle: 10.125" (26 cm)
Diameter: 7.875" (20 cm)
Height (no lid): 3.5" (9 cm)
Height (w/Lid): 5.375" (13.5 cm)